Phones +7 (383) 207-56-07, +7 (495) 540-49-23
8-800-500-03-04, +1 (904) 480-3758
Compliments of the Chief
Microsoft .Net was designed to facilitate integration between applications and reduce development costs.
630090, 31/1 Zolotodolinskaya str
US, 190 Woodland Greens Dr.
Ponte Vedra, FL 32081
You can contact:
+7 (383) 207-56-07
+7 (495) 540-49-23
+1 (904) 480-3758
Migrate to .Net
- .Net provides significant cost reduction for the GUI development.
- .Net enables the re-use of an existing code and increases your return on the IT investment. This feature comes in very handy if you decide to web-enable your offline application or integrate isolated systems.
- Smart Clients (client software written in .Net) can be tailored to run on different platforms, including PDA and Smartphones, with minimal expenses.
- .Net ehances development process through the use of the most suitable programming language for each part of the software system.
- Any .Net application can be eailsy converted to Web Services because it allows simple conversion to XML.
We recommend .Net if, compared to the other technologies, using is more profitable for your company.
- Windows platform will be installed on both the client side and the server.
- The client application will work on different hardware platforms, e.g. PC and mobile.
- Integration with all Windows products.
- Integration with MS Office 2003.
- Integration with XML-compatible applications.
- Integration of applications between businesses.
- Extending offline software systems on to the web.
Other advantages of .Net to consider:
- You will never have to deal with conflicting versions of the same software, for the built-in version control with take care of it.
- .Net is now a part of the Windows operating system (Windows XP, Windows 2003), which means that the majority of your users will not have to install any additional software. This sets .Net apart from Java.
- .Net is independent from the processor architecture and allows smooth networking between 32 and 64-bit systems.